STOP WORRYING ABOUT HARMFUL BACTERIA SURROUNDING YOU
THIS ULTRAVIOLET LAMP
Kills dust mites and bacteria
HOW DOES UV LIGHT KILL BACTERIA?
UV light works by interfering with cell division so that the bacteria cells cannot reproduce. Specifically, the microorganism absorbs the light into its DNA and RNA. The UV light alters the DNA and RNA in ways that either destroy the bacteria immediately or prevent it from reproducing.
UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE FORM OF DISINFECTION
Other disinfection methods may leave a damp environment where fungi can thrive. Since UV disinfection is a dry method, you can be sure that it will take care of the existing mold and prevent its growth in the future.
UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS NON-TOXIC AND SAFE
Unlike harsh chemicals that are sometimes used in cleaning and sanitization products, UV light is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and safe if used properly.
IT CAN BE CARRIED ANYWHERE
You can carry this lamp wherever you want and never worry about harmful bacteria thanks to its small size.