Don’t want your baby or dog coming to just any room of your house?
This portable safety net is the easiest and most convenient way to keep your dog from freely wandering around the house. It’s perfect for doorways, between walls, or even stairwells, and can easily be moved from one place to another as needed.
- It is perfect for doorways, between walls, or stairwells. Works inside and outside.
- The pet net is built with tough, partially see-through fiberglass fabric woven to withstand clawing and gnawing from dogs and cats.
- No tools needed for installation.
- Lightweight and portable.
- The net retracts out of the way when not in use and is efficient for storage.
HOW TO USE
✅ Instant installation: Just stick the hooks to both sides of a door or wall.
1. Unfold the net fabric.
2. Stretch the two metal posts to their maximum length.
3. Insert these two poles into the tunnels on both sides of the net.
4. Fix the sticky hooks to where you want to install the safety net.
5. Hang the net fabric onto the four hooks.
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Question: Will the net hold up against a large dog jumping on it or running into it?
Answer: Our gate is very sturdy and can deter most household pets. In the case your dog is able to jump over it, you may need to retain him or her to not jump.
Question: How many hooks do you have to unhook to remove the net? Are there top and bottom hooks or just one hook at the top?
Answer: This safety net has four hooks on one side – two at the top and two at the bottom (hooks are included). To remove the net, you just need to unhook all hook corners.
Question: What if my door is narrower than 40 or 70 inches (100 or 180 cm)?
Answer: In that case, we advise you to roll one of the sides of the net inwards to make the net width shorter.
1 x Portable Safety Net
4 x Hooks